Monday 10 July 2006

A final "Thank You"

Written by Smart

Not too long after starting his own 'personal' blog page, Chris suggested I start one of my own. My reply was that, in my opinion, most blog pages are tedious affairs about someones tedious life, and I wouldnt want to make it any worse by imposing my very unexciting life upon other people. A blog page is only as good as its content.

And then he set up 'Some people are on the Pitch'... Now football I CAN 'talk' about!

Chris and I have written many articles together, over more years than Portugal had yellow cards this world cup, and this seemed like a perfect venture.

I'd like to both thank and congratulate Chris on another of his 'fiendishly simple yet brilliant' ideas, and for allowing me to take part in the capacity that I have.

It has been more than fun, helped maintain my interest through the dull parts of the World Cup, and along the way it has been great to see alternative views and some great humour from both girls and boys alike. With the Premiership season about to kick-off, I hope it continues.

Thanks again Chris. You should be pleased that your idea was, in my opinion, a succesful one.

I'm sure others agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment