Thursday 11 May 2006

Sven for a day...

by Smart

Quite simple (this topic, not Sven) - click here to visit the BBC website and select your England team.

For the purpose of this exercise we will assume everyone listed will be fit. You know who I'm talking about...

Also, you can select any formation you like. Sven, however, loves his 4-4-2.

Heres my team :


Robinson

G.Neville ---------Terry (c)-------- Carragher ----------A.Cole

Carrick

Beckham ------------J.Cole

Lamppost

Rooney ------------------------Owen

2 comments:

  1. I decided to go 4-5-1

    Robinson

    Neville Ferdie Terry A.Cole

    Gerrard Lampoon
    Lemon Rooney Downing

    Owen

    Is there a reason for I hear you ask

    Yes! I'm totally insane (but not mad enough to put James in goal)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only England could produce a website so gloriously xenophobic!!!

    Great! ;-)

    ReplyDelete